Children are precious. Your children are breaths of fresh air! Their happiness, joy, laughter, and energy light up the world! They often show us the way.
Your child or children are the very core of your hopes, dreams, and future. What else could be more central to your life? Your family's health and well-being are the core of our mission. As your child(ren)'s Primary Care Managers (PCM), we are dedicated to this mission.
Serving your child(ren) with:
- Comprehensive Primary Care for newborns to age 23
- Treatment of acute illnesses
- Diagnosis & treatment of simple to complex disorders
- Teens, ages 12 to 23, are seen by Adolescent Medicine specialists.
- Armed Forces Center for Child Protection
- Disease Management
Educational and Developmental Intervention Services (EDIS)
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
Who is eligible for Pediatrics?
- TRICARE Prime beneficiaries
When you enroll...
You may select a Primary Care Manager (PCM) by name in this Service, or one can be selected for you.