Center for Nursing Science and Clinical Inquiry (CNSCI)
The WRNMMC Center for Nursing Science & Clinical Inquiry supports clinical practice and nursing research by establishing a scientific foundation for the care of military members and beneficiaries. CNSCI’s research portfolio and expertise span both health and illness in the full range of in- and out-patient clinical settings, including pre-deployment, deployment, and post-deployment areas of inquiry.
CNSCI can guide preparation and submission of protocols to the Institutional Review Board. Moreover, the CNSCI provides support for all aspects of research and presentation.
- Design, methodology
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Development of surveys
- Manuscripts, abstracts, posters
- Publication clearance
- Literature reviews and syntheses
- Translation of research into practice
- Consultation for Evidence-Based Practice projects