Quality and Safety Reports
We're committed to providing each beneficiary with an outstanding patient experience through safe, quality, and compassionate care. To meet the highest standards of care, we track many measures of our institutional performance to ensure we meet your expectations. Explore this site to see how we're doing.
Military Health System Quality, Patient Safety, and Access Information
The MHS shares performance data from military treatment facilities on industry standard measures for patient safety, health care outcomes, quality of care, and patient satisfaction and access to care. Click here to see our performance data.
The Leapfrog Group
The Leapfrog Group is a nonprofit watchdog organization that serves as a voice for healthcare consumers and purchasers, using their collective influence to foster positive change in U.S. health care. Leapfrog is the nation’s premier advocate of transparency in health care—collecting, analyzing and disseminating data to inform value-based purchasing and improved decision-making. Click here to see how we measure up.
- Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI), Baby Friendly USA, 2017
- Accredited/Certified for Hospital and Behavioral Health, The Joint Commission, 2016
- Level II Trauma Center, American College of Surgeons
- Quality and Patient Safety Award, 2015, Department of Defense Safety Program
- Radiation Oncology Accreditation, American College of Radiology
- LEED Gold Certification for Building 19
- LEED Silver Certification for Building 9A
- Breast Care Center, National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- Stem Cell Service, Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy
- Simulation Center, Society for Simulation in Healthcare
- Surgical Simulation Fellowship, American College of Surgeons
- Fundamentals of Endoscopic Surgery, American College of Surgeons
- Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery Simulation, American College of Surgeons
- College of American Pathologist
- American Association of Blood Banks
- Food and Drug Administration
- Murtha Cancer Center, Department of Defense Cancer Center of Excellence
- Sleep Disorder Center, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Patient-Centered Medical Home, National Committee for Quality Assurance
- Clinical Learning Environment Review (CLER), Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
The information provided on this page is in compliance with the 2016 National Defense Authorization Act, which requires military treatment facilities to publish patient safety, quality of care, patient satisfaction, and health outcomes data.