Advance planning is the key! Reporting aboard WRNMMC can be a smooth process.
- Learn about our Sponsor Program. Request a sponsor, especially if you are coming from "A" school. Indicate your contact number / info or you can reach the Command Sponsor Coordinator at (301) 319-4844.
- Make a list of key telephone numbers at your next duty station.
- Schedule shipment of personal property.
- Notify your landlord, rental agent, or Housing Office of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders. Give written notice if there is a military clause in your lease.
- Begin a calendar for your move. Set timelines to help organize yourself. Include items to remember: housing availability, school records for children, ID cards, change of address card, temporary lodging, etc.
- Budget your move. Call your Finance Office or NSAP Deers/ID Office to discuss your travel pay options.
- Arrange travel.
- If you are taking your entitled TAD house-hunting/leave upon arrival please ensure that you complete your check-in process with NSAB Deers/ID Office, before commencing on your leave days.
- Bring documents:
- Copies of orders
- Military ID
- Health records (including immunizations)
- Dental record
- Service record
- Birth certificate(s)
- Marriage certificate
- Power of attorney
- Personal will
- Citizenship papers
- Bank books
- Insurance cards
- Car registration and title
- Social security cards
- Credit card records
- Voter registration
- Emergency data information
- School records/transcripts
- Leave and earning statement
- Transportation, shipping, & storage documents
- State and federal records
Check-in process at WRNMMC
Where to report:
- Monday - Friday, 0730 - 1600. - report to the DMHRSI In-process/Out-processing office, Bldg 8, 2nd floor, room 2186.
- After duty hours, on weekends, or holidays - report to the Command Duty Office, Bldg 10, 1st Floor, (301) 295-4611 or toll-free number above.
- Please be in the appropriate Uniform of the Day.
- Ensure your ORIGINAL COPY of orders was stamped by the Command Duty Office Staff.
- In-processing will be discussed upon reporting to the DMHRSI office.