The Pulmonary Medicine Service consists of 130 highly trained professionals who are dedicated to providing the highest quality comprehensive care for patients with the full range of pulmonary, and critical care.
The major clinical divisions within the Pulmonary Service include:
- Pulmonary Clinic
- Pulmonary Function and Exercise Testing Laboratory
- Bronchoscopy and Interventional Pulmonary Procedures
- Respiratory Therapy Services
The Pulmonary Medicine Service serves as the primary clinical and academic training location for 3 separate, fully-accredited Fellowship Training Programs:
- Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
- IM-Critical Care Medicine
We are honored to provide care for active duty, retired and dependent military beneficiaries.
Our Specialties Include:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Nodule
- Inpatient Respiratory Therapy
- Pulmonary Function Laboratory
Please click on videos below for more information regarding our Service.
Lung Cancer Screening
Pulmonary Services Available