Serving Employees With
- Medical surveillance
- Certification exams
- Treatment and referral of acute and chronic occupational injuries and illnesses
- Work area consultations such as indoor air quality, ergonomics and workers -compensation cases
- Occupational illness and injury case management to restore workers to optimal function
- Occupational audiology services in support of the hearing conservation program
- Clinical consultative services
- Preventive services to prevent disease due to occupational exposure.
- Health Promotion
Referrals are accepted from outside activities on a space-available basis by appointment.
Patient Care Staff
- Occupational Medicine Providers
- Occupational Health Nurses
- Occupational Health Technicians
- Health Service Support Administrators
- Medical Surveillance – Based on the Occupational Safety and Health Act, this program ensures healthful working conditions by administering tests to assess the possible health effects of the hazards that you face on your job. OSHA-mandated medical tests are conducted as well as tests for toxic chemical exposure.
- Certification exams - Pre-placement exams to determine if you are fit for duty or medically qualified for your job.