Thank a Nurse!
At WRNMMC, we believe our nurses should be recognized all year long. Our nurses are AMAZING, but we don't want them to just take our word for it. If you have a message of appreciation you'd like to share with our nursing staff, please send it to us! You can send us a private message on our Facebook
pages, or send us an email to email@example.com
Thank you for helping us share your appreciation for our amazing nurses!
Dear WRNMMC Nurses,
We hope the messages below will serve as words of encouragement for whenever you need to know that you are appreciated!
- Our nurses are AMAZING! The absolute BEST! Thank you for the wonderful care you provide! – W. S.
- CAPS has the best nurses on the planet: Ms. Claxton and Mrs. Makumbu! Their dedication to patient care is outstanding! It is an honor to work with them! – L. S.
- They are always in my heart. I appreciate their care at the Breast Cancer Center. Thanks. – K. G.
- The nurses in the oncology clinic treatment room are the best and most caring nurses ever! – K. B.
- Our Nurses are THE best, professional, caring and compassionate under the most challenging circumstances! Thank you sincerely for all that you do. – T. S.
- I don’t know if she’s there anymore, but Kathy in ICU took wonderful care of my father multiple times. This was over ten years ago. There were other fantastic nurses and I’m sorry I can’t recall their names. All of them terrific! – E. G.
- They made my stay there very enjoyable. Hard working dedicated staff at Walter Reed. Great Job Guys! – F. J.
- Whether at the bed side or behind the scenes, I truly believe that our nurses are the glue holding everything together. – J. B.
- Wonderful nurses in Prescreen APU, APU, PACU and in Surgery. Hugs from Mama Baer. – V. B.
- I worked Neuropsych, Bldg. 7, at BNH 1964 - 1966, and saluted Navy nurses every day. – M. O.
- We love our NICoE nurses!!!!! – M. M.
- Thank you Nurses!! You are awesome! – L. A.
- I would like to commend my ER nurse, Lieutenant Andrea Jefferson. Though my ER visit was a stressful time for my wife and me, LT Jefferson's professionalism and bubbly personality contributed greatly to putting my wife and me at ease. – J. M.
- BZ to all the hard working nurses. – A. M.
- We love our Pediatrics Nurses on 3W, PICU, NICU, MICC, and PCMH! – NCC Pediatrics Residency at Walter Reed-Bethesda
- Nurses healing hands soothes those who are sick and injured. Thank you for your hard work. – A.M.
- Nurses are our heroes too! – A.M.
- Thanks – S.C.
- Thank you to Alanna Harmon-Guerrero for your work, dedication and always giving the extra mile for all your patients! – M.
- Grateful to the healing hands of the nurses not only at WRNMMC but nurses all over the USA. – A.M.
- (Posted Salute Image) – M.O.
- (WRNMMC Nurses: You deserve to be recognized.) All of them, every single one. – L.H.
- BZ to all the nurses who serve as mentors to junior enlisted. – A.M.
- (Responding to Video of Lt. Krys Coulter) You are one of the most amazing nurses I have ever worked with!! And your story makes me understand your passion for what you do. Thank you for sharing. – T.J.H.
- (Responding to Video of Lt. Krys Coulter) You are amazing!!! I had my daughter there. Best care ever! – S.S.
- Thank you to all the nurses at the Murtha Cancer Center. You make these difficult times a little easier with your caring and compassion. An extra special shout out to Melanie Cordoro NP. – G.R.
- (Responding to Video of Lt. Krys Coulter) I am so glad we met and worked together. You’re amazing! – S.J.
- (Responding to Video of Lt. Krys Coulter) So excellent! – D.L.
- (Responding to Video of Lt. Krys Coulter) Wow love you girl. – K.Y.
- (Responding to Video of Lt. Krys Coulter) YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST! I miss you so much! – L.G.
- My hats off to all the nurses. – A.M.