Facilitate the physical, spiritual and mental healing of service members’ and their families through the use of an Integrated Primary Care Team focusing on patient advocacy and synchronization of clinical care.
Who Can Be Seen At The Warrior Clinic?
What Is the Scope of Service For the Warrior Clinic?
- Army Wounded, Ill and Injured (WII) assigned or attached to the Army Warrior Transition Unit Brigade (WTB)
- Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard personnel designated WII by their service programs.
- Eligible adult family members and non-medical attendants needing acute Primary Care.
How Do I Contact My Primary Care Manager (PCM)?
- Acute Care
- Plan of Care Follow Up Services
- Minor Procedures
- Referrals to Specialty Services
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Physical Exams
- Periodic Health Assessments (PHA)
- Electronic Medication Management Assistant
- Medication Education
- Smoking Cessation
- Call the Warrior Clinic main desk at 301-400-1012 and leave a message for your PCM.
- If you have a medical emergency go to the nearest emergency room or call 777. Please notify your Nurse Case Manager and Squad Leader of your status at the earliest opportunity.