Multidisciplinary approach to maintain Individual Medical Readiness (IMR) for rapid deployment and consists of Dental Readiness Service, Medical Readiness Service, and Operational/Deployment Health Service.
- Provides service members complete annual medical readiness requirements (Preventive Health Assessments) during their birth month.
- Provides preliminary screening and coordination of physical examinations.
- Provides Overseas Suitability Screening Services.
- Provides military accession screenings and physicals.
- Partners with Contingency Operations in reporting Birth Month Readiness status to ensure rapid deployment.