Periodic Health Assessment (PHA)
A Periodic Health Assessment (PHA) is used to evaluate the Individual Medical Readiness (IMR) of an active duty service member. All Active Duty Service Members are required to complete an annual health assessment that includes:
- T-2 - Annual Dental Examination
- Blood Pressure Measurement
- Height and Weight Measurement
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Lipid Screening
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors Screening
- Readiness for Deployment
- Immunizations will be reviewed and updated
- Occupational Risk and Surveillance
Male-Specific Health Screening- Active Duty
Female Specific Health Risk Screening:
Cervical Cancer Screening
Preventative Health Counseling
- Every three years starting at age 21 through age 29
- Every five years starting at age 30, if results are normal
- Chlamydia Screening
- Clinical Breast Examination
- Mammogram, as appropriate
- Complete the Air Force's online ePHA.
- Complete the Army's online ePHA.
Navy & Marines
- Complete the Navy's online PHA.