Tele-Pain utilizes video conferencing technology to expand access to care globally allowing pain specialist to provide treatment to patients at small or remote locations that do not have access to pain care.
- Tele-Pain to date has had over 1100 encounters since May 2012
- Current Locations: Quantico, Ft. Belvoir WTU Clinic, FBCH Pain Clinic, Ft. Meade
- Future Sites: DiLorenzo Health Clinic, Fairfax, Dumfries
- Pending JIF Application to implement Tele-Pain Services for VA
Locations: Washington, DC VA; Ft. Belvoir VA CBOC, Martinsburg VA
- Patients indicate a 63% improvement with their pain under this program
- 96% agreed that it resulted in less travel time
- 86% said they would recommend this program to others
information obtained for 108 people that submitted surveys
*If you are at one of the current locations and have a patient that might need our services, please contact Amy Osik at: Amy.J.Osik.firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient education courses available at these sites as well to help educate patients about pain.