Soldier Recovery Brigade
The Soldier Brigade-NCR (SRB-NCR) provides leadership, complex case management, and comprehensive transition planning in support of wounded, ill, or injured (WII) Soldiers. We contribute to the Army’s #1 priority, readiness, by transitioning WII Soldiers back to the force (RTD) or to the civilian sector as Soldiers for Life (SFL).
- People First. Supporting our most complex wounded, ill, and injured Soldiers and their Families as they return to duty or transition from the military is our #1 priority.
- Readiness. Soldiers who successfully transition back to the force or to the civilian sector as Soldier For Life contribute to the Army’s readiness.
- Leader Development. Leaders must develop other leaders, improve their organizations, build teams, and develop themselves.
Mission Essential Tasks List (METL):
- Provide Primary Care and Case Management
- Ensure Force Well Being
- Sustain Highly Skilled Workforce
- Force Reintegration or Civilian Transition